- In stock
Haya Kendama OKAMI Bestial Wolf
Kendama wooden Haya, black ball with white Wolf.
Okami means Wolf In Japanese ;)
Japanese game made of the best wood. Recommended for age 7 and older.
The Kendama is formed by 3 components:
1. The ball.
2. The wooden handle.
3. Three drums: one small, one large and one central.
Before using Kendama, make sure all components are secure.
Change of rope
Insert one end of the string into the ball and make a knot. Then take the other end of the rope and ingest it through the hole in the handle, located between the small and large plate. Then make a knot.
1. Not suitable for children under 36 months. Long rope Strangulation hazard.
2. Read the instructions before use, the Kendama can be dangerous.
3. Only one adult person can mount and disassemble the Kendama by pieces (+18).
4. Its use is recommended for people over 7 years of age since the motor skills needed are more advanced.
5. Before using the Kendama make sure that nobody is around and that there is enough space available to perform the tricks.
6. Do not throw the Kendama in an uncontrolled way.